Get help applying for the Business Basics Grant
Have you checked out the Business Basics Grants Program? But don’t where to start?
Queensland businesses receive support to increase core skills and adopt best business practises with a single up-front grant payment of $5,000 (excl. GST).
Download our cheat sheet here: Business Basics Grants Program.
[/av_textblock] [av_button label=’DOWNLOAD NOW’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ link=’manually,https://yourdigitalsolution.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Business-Basics-Grants-Program.pdf’ link_target=” size=’medium’ position=’left’ label_display=” title_attr=” color_options=” color=’red’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ btn_color_bg=’theme-color’ btn_custom_bg=’#444444′ btn_color_bg_hover=’theme-color-highlight’ btn_custom_bg_hover=’#444444′ btn_color_font=’theme-color’ btn_custom_font=’#ffffff’ id=” custom_class=” template_class=” av_uid=’av-2mkwab’ sc_version=’1.0′ admin_preview_bg=”] [av_textblock size=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” font_color=” color=” id=” custom_class=” template_class=” av_uid=’av-2741zn’ sc_version=’1.0′ admin_preview_bg=”] And if you have any questions, or want a quote for your application, chat with our team. We typically provide most quotes for Digital Services and Strategy work within 48 hours!
The Business Basics Grants Program Details
The grant support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession
SEQ and regional Queensland funding available
For this round, there are 2 funding streams based on what Local Government Area (LGA) eligible businesses are headquartered. These LGAs are grouped into either South East Queensland or regional Queensland.
You may be eligible for a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
The grant is for funding activities from the above 5 priorities.
We will not fund activities with either:
- a total cost of less than $5,000 (excluding GST)
- payments made before the approval date (you must be approved before you pay for grant-funded activities).
South East Queensland businesses
When applying for Round 3, you are a South East Queensland (SEQ) business if your principal place of business is located in 1 of the following local government areas:
- Brisbane City Council
- City of Gold Coast
- Ipswich City Council
- Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- Logan City Council
- Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Noosa Shire Council
- Redlands City Council
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Somerset Regional Council
- Sunshine Coast Council
- Toowoomba Regional Council.
How do you apply?
Allow up to an hour to complete your application. Applications open at 9am on May 4th 2022.
- Read the key documents and information:
- Check your eligibility.
- Apply for a DESBT SmartyGrants applicant account (if you don’t already have one).
- Ensure your Australian Business Register profile for your business is up to date (check your ABN status, GST status and main business location).
- Choose your suppliers – collect your detailed quote(s) from supplier(s). Note: We won’t accept supplier quotes dated before 13 April 2022.
- Prepare your documentation, including:
- a signed and witnessed statutory declaration from the business’s owner or director stating the business meets all eligibility criteria
- supplier quotes (no more than 2), dated after 13 April 2022, detailing description and costs of services, who will undertake the activity, and an outline of key activities. You will only be able to upload 1 quote per supplier.
- Start your application (SmartyGrants application form will be available from 9am, 4 May 2022).
For a more detailed outline of the application process, visit the Queensland Government’s website.
[/av_textblock] [av_textblock size=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” font_color=” color=” id=” custom_class=” template_class=” av_uid=’av-2741zn’ sc_version=’1.0′ admin_preview_bg=”]
How can we help you?
Your Digital Solution will discuss how we can help your business venture that matches the criteria of the grant. In turn, supplying a quote of the work to be purchased, which is submitted into your application.
Please note: any outstanding amount above $5,000 will be required to be paid by you.
[/av_textblock] [av_button label=’GET HELP NOW’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ size=’medium’ position=’left’ label_display=” title_attr=” color=’red’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ link=’page,6495′ link_target=” id=” custom_class=” av_uid=’av-2mkwab’ admin_preview_bg=”] [av_textblock size=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” font_color=” color=” id=” custom_class=” template_class=” av_uid=’av-2741zn’ sc_version=’1.0′ admin_preview_bg=”]
And Please Don’t forget…
Applications open 9am 4th May 2022.
Application closes when:
- There has been sufficient applications received for a competitive assessment for the SEQ and regional streams, and;
- Round 3 will close when sufficient applications have been received for competitive assessment.
Note: Round 3 has 2 streams dedicated to businesses based in South East Queensland (SEQ) and regional Queensland – the streams may close at different times.
You must meet the eligibility criteria here.
But if the above is a little overwhelming, do not hesitate to contact Your Digital Solution today to get the best possible business solutions for your business and make the most of these grant opportunities today.